Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Gift of Giving

You got the wedding invitation, so now it's time to get the gift.  (Yes, if you were invited, I want you to give them a gift whether you are going or not.)  What do you get and how much do you spend?  I can make this easy for you.  Well, actually, the couple has already made this easy for you.  USE THEIR REGISTRY!  They took the time to create one in order to help their guests choose items that they could use to start their new life together.  Hopefully, they included all price points, so you can find something in your budget.  And don't feel pressured to spend a certain amount.  You should only spend what you can afford.  Have your own ideas about what you want to give?  Don't go there.  I am telling you the simple truth.  Stick to the registry and you will never go wrong.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all about the registry for bridal showers, however for the wedding I'm all about cold hard cash.

Stopping by from SITS

Jen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy reading to your grandson. Grammy loves reading to my children,too! Thanks for the book suggestion.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

How to Tie a Perfect Bow

It's Easy to be Green!